Monday, February 1, 2010

So it Begins!


Right now I am getting ready to head to work and wondering why I decided to start our blog right now, 1 hour before I am supposed to leave. I am sure that I will rename, edit, change the colors 100 times before I am satisfied, but for now, at least I have started it. AND maybe, if I can follow through with something for possibly the first time in my life, this will be a success:) I do know one thing I want this blog to share, that Jesus Christ is alive, He is real and He loves us more than we can ever be able to fathom or comprehend. I pray His love will be ever changing me and touching you through me. I love you dear friends.

3 comments:

  1. You go, sweet girl, I know you can do it!!! I have playing with the same idea - YIKES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I'm excited to have a way to stay connected to you guys once you leave me.

    ReplyDelete