Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Spring

Happy Spring Everyone.

First let me apologize for not blogging for 2 months. After reading an interview online that was actually of my brother-in-law Todd Walker, I realized that if I am going to have a successful blog I need to have some structure- and as many of you know, I really need good structure in my life or else I don't get anything done :) So Mondays are going to be my blogging day! If you want to follow us, that is when you can for sure count on a post, there may be more in between, but Mondays for sure.

Okay now about our blog... the whole purpose of this blog, is really to keep the community of incredible people we've been blessed to know and love updated on our life. So I will write my posts like I am writing to my dearest friends and family.... because that is who I am writing to. Danny and I also believe in living transparent lives. I want to share our hearts here; joys, triumphs, burdens, pain. We will be real with you. I might share what God is teaching me, the sin I am struggling with, or what color I am looking forward to painting our bathroom... whatever it is I hope you will know us better, and more importantly know our Savior better. I love you,

Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment