Tuesday, May 4, 2010

We bought a HOUSE!


Happy May everyone! So the three major hoops we had to get through in order to close on our house have now been conquered... jumped through.... whatever you would say HA! So now barring a major catastrophe we will close May 17th! We are SO THANKFUL to the Lord for His timing and orchestrating this. We LOVE this house. I will attach photos, but first I will tell you a little bit about it. It is a ranch style, which at first I didn't think that I wanted, but I do really like the layout of this house. Right now we are thinking we will knock out the wall separating the kitchen and living room, to create a more open layout. That will probably be the first order of business. There are a lot of options after that for Danny's craftsmanship and creativity to flow: building a deck, and finishing the attic. We are excited and thankful to the Lord for giving us this house to steward, and are so excited for how He will use it for His glory. Can't wait to have you over! If you want to be praying specifically for us. I am currently praying daily for God to bring in $1000 in monthly support during the month of May and would appreciate your joining me in this plea. Here are some pics.




2647 YAY!
My HUGE kitchen!!!!! So excited and thankful for this.

French doors!! :)


Bedroom... Hardwood floors! (I'm excited can't you tell)
Main bathroom!

Love you all. Let me know how to pray for you specifically.

Nic

1 comment:

  1. Coley.... it's BEAUTIFUL!!! 2647 what???? I can't wait to come visit you and to get to live life in the same town as you!!!! :) Miss you. Praying for you.

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete