Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Danny's 26!

So Danny and I are settling in somewhat to this new season of life. This weekend was so great. Danny and I spent Friday celebrating his birthday, with my family and then just the two of us. We went and played miniature golf, and Danny got 6 hole-in-ones! And on Saturday (his actual birthday) we were able to spend the day with family. I got Danny a ladder golf set for his birthday and we played that. Danny also got Monopoly Deal from my mom for his birthday and we are ADDICTED (seriously only $4 at Walmart for NON-STOP fun :)

So on Sunday, Danny and I spent the first part of the day at my Mom and Jerry's in Gower, Mo. We had planned to leave at around 2pm, to go back and spend the rest of the day with Danny's family. So Mary (my younger sister) was acting SO FISHY... and trying to stall Danny and I. Well she was in on this amazing surprise- she is just so sweet. Well pretty soon I am sitting at the dining room table on the computer and TURNED AROUND and there were three pieces of heaven standing in my Mom's living room: Bizzie, Annie, and Patrick had driven up to spend Sunday afternoon with us to surprise Danny and I for his bday! We had an amazing day!

Today I am at a coffee shop in Springfield. Danny and I were able to go and see the house we have under contract again today, and take a few more pictures. Hopefully we will find out whether or not our loan gets approved this week! PLEASE PRAY. Tonight we have a support appointment! Hope you all are doing well. Love you,

Nic


Here is a picture of the house we have under contract :)

Danny setting up his ladder golf set on his parents lawn in St. Joe

The sundae we shared for Danny's birthday, it was a paradise parfait!

Only my favorite place to get ice cream in St. Joe!!!!!!!!


Yay Kris & Kates!

Love Nic

2 comments:

  1. Finally, a new post!! Love you guys, praying the best for you!! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't read the first part of this post - it's just a bunch of symbols. But I love the pictures! And I love reading updates from you all. And I'm sad we didn't get to help celebrate Danny's birthday. And I'm missing you all.

    ReplyDelete